SF Match Website
Match overview, Application, Timeline, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's.
Program directors and program coordinators have access to their trauma fellow case logs. It is accessed by logging onto the OTA website.
For assistance with case logs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Case Log - login to enter case data or to access case log reporting tools.
- Case Log Instructions
- Case Log Report Instructions - For program directors and coordinators
Funding for Fellowships
- Fellowship Accreditation Guidelines
- Fellowship Compliance Guidelines
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Code of Conduct
Additional Funding Resources
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view Fellowship Program information using the links below.
- Fellowship Directory - Search the full directory by using the '%' as a wild card character, or refine your search by using the program name or state.
The information found on the directory is provided to OTA by the fellowship programs.
Fellowship Match - see also Prospective Fellows Page
- 2019 Match Calendar-For Fellowship training to begin in August 2020
Fellowship Career Survey
You will find here the results of a post fellows survey that was sent to all fellows completing a trauma fellowship between the years of 2011-2015. It provides information on their job, practice setting and preparation for fellowship.