DEADLINE: November 1, 2018.
Why Join the OTA?
- Increase your Level of Expertise
- Stay Up to Date With New Treatment Trends & Controversies
- Strengthen your Practice Management
- Invest in your Career
- Increase Leadership and Professional Development
- Unite with Colleagues to Form a Strong Voice on Advocacy Issues
- Broaden your Professional Network
- Give Back to the Orthopaedic Trauma Community
- Participate and Shape Research Studies
Who Should Join?
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons:
- Academic, Community & Clinical
- Residents, Fellows, Young Practitioners,
- Mid thru Senior Level Surgeons
- International Surgeons
- Military Surgeons
- General Orthopedic Surgeons in Community Practice Who Care for Trauma Victims
- Physician Assistants (PA’s) & Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- PhD’s and Research Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
Accepted applicants membership will begin July 1st or January 1st following the deadline.
Membership Application Requirements:
- Current curriculum vitae (word.doc or pdf)
- A recent photograph (jpeg/jpg or gif.)
- Sponsor form (either one or two forms dependent on category applying for)
- Application fee of $50.00 (USD) by Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
Current members applying for a new category, active duty military (military waver required), candidate members and guest nation members are exempt of fee.
Please review the below list of membership categories and requirements to assist you in applying for the appropriate category:
- Allied Health
- Advanced Practice Professionals
Sponsors need to be:
Active, Research, International Active or one's Residency/or Fellowship Director
How many sponsors needed?
One sponsor: Allied Health, Advanced Practice Professional, Candidate and International applicants
Two sponsors: Active, Associate, Clinical and Research Applicants
No sponsors needed for Associate or Clinical current members transitioning to Active membership.
Forms for Membership Upload:
Eligible Sponsors: Active, Research & International Member Listing
Pub Med - check publications