The OTA membership application is now closed. The next membership application will open in January 2020.
Membership will begin July 1st or January 1st following the deadline for those accepted.
Which of the 6 OTA Membership categories do you qualify for?
Trauma Practice Professional
(Emeritus and Honorary categories cannot be applied for.)
Scroll down for OTA Annual Dues Structure.
Voting Members of the OTA - Active & Research members have the voting privileges within the OTA..
Eligible Sponsors: Active and Research Members
- Current curriculum vitae (word.doc or pdf)
- A recent photograph (jpeg/jpg or gif.)
- Sponsor form needed for Active or Research Applications
- Application fee of $50.00 (USD) by Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
Current members applying for a new category, active duty military (military waver required), candidate members and guest nation members are exempt of fee.
How many sponsors needed?
One sponsor: form is needed by Active and Research Applicants
Only Active and Research members can be a sponsor.
Why Join the OTA?
- Increase your Level of Expertise
- Stay Up to Date With New Treatment Trends & Controversies
- Strengthen your Practice Management
- Invest in your Career
- Increase Leadership and Professional Development
- Unite with Colleagues to Form a Strong Voice on Advocacy Issues
- Broaden your Professional Network
- Give Back to the Orthopaedic Trauma Community
- Participate and Shape Research Studies
Who Should Join?
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons:
- Academic, Community & Clinical
- Residents, Fellows, Young Practitioners,
- Mid thru Senior Level Surgeons
- International Surgeons
- Military Surgeons
- General Orthopedic Surgeons in Community Practice Who Care for Trauma Victims
- Physician Assistants (PA’s) & Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- PhD’s and Research Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
Watch OTA's Anniversary Video
OTA Membership for Guest Nation
All Guest Nation applicants from Colombia receive complimentary one-year membership dues. Applies to 1st time applicants only.
Please review the below list of membership categories and then read these requirements to assist you in applying for the appropriate category:
2020 OTA Membership Dues