The OTA Accepts applications twice per year:
Deadline: May 15 - Membership will begin July 1
Deadline: November 1 - Membership will begin January 1
have voting privileges and are eligible to be a sponsor.
- Current curriculum vitae (word.doc or pdf)
- A recent photograph (jpeg/jpg or gif.)
- Sponsor form needed for Active or Research Applications
- Application fee of $50.00 (USD)
Current members applying for a new category, United States active duty military (military waver required), candidate members and guest nation members are exempt of fee.
2021 OTA Membership Dues
Additional Application Forms
Why Join OTA?
- Increase your Level of Expertise
- Stay Up to Date With New Treatment Trends & Controversies
- Strengthen your Practice Management
- Invest in your Career
- Increase Leadership and Professional Development
- Unite with Colleagues to Form a Strong Voice on Advocacy Issues
- Broaden your Professional Network
- Give Back to the Orthopaedic Trauma Community
- Participate and Shape Research Studies
Who Should Join OTA?
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons:
- Academic, Community & Clinical
- Residents, Fellows, Young Practitioners
- Mid thru Senior Level Surgeons
- International Surgeons
- Military Surgeons
- General Orthopedic Surgeons in Community Practice Who Care for Trauma Victims
- Physician Assistants (PA’s) & Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- PhD’s and Research Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
Guest Nation Applicants
All Guest Nation applicants from Colombia will receive complimentary one-year membership. Applies to 1st time applicants only.