The OTA membership application for all applicants is now open.
Deadline: May 1, 2019
If accepted; membership begins July 1, 2019; and the 2019 dues will be prorated at 50%.
All new July members will receive the 2019 OTA Annual Meeting member registration rate of
$250, rather than the non-member registration rate of $750.00.
Scroll down for OTA Annual Dues Structure.
Membership will begin July 1st or January 1st following the deadline for those accepted.
Membership Application Requirements:
- Current curriculum vitae (word.doc or pdf)
- A recent photograph (jpeg/jpg or gif.)
- Sponsor form (either one or two forms dependent on category applying for)
- Application fee of $50.00 (USD) by Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
Current members applying for a new category, active duty military (military waver required), candidate members and guest nation members are exempt of fee.
Sponsors need to be:
Active, Research, International Active or one's Residency/or Fellowship Director
How many sponsors needed?
One sponsor: Allied Health, Advanced Practice Professional, Candidate and International applicants
Two sponsors: Active, Associate, Clinical and Research Applicants
No sponsors needed for Associate or Clinical current members transitioning to Active membership
Why Join the OTA?
- Increase your Level of Expertise
- Stay Up to Date With New Treatment Trends & Controversies
- Strengthen your Practice Management
- Invest in your Career
- Increase Leadership and Professional Development
- Unite with Colleagues to Form a Strong Voice on Advocacy Issues
- Broaden your Professional Network
- Give Back to the Orthopaedic Trauma Community
- Participate and Shape Research Studies
Who Should Join?
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons:
- Academic, Community & Clinical
- Residents, Fellows, Young Practitioners,
- Mid thru Senior Level Surgeons
- International Surgeons
- Military Surgeons
- General Orthopedic Surgeons in Community Practice Who Care for Trauma Victims
- Physician Assistants (PA’s) & Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- PhD’s and Research Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
OTA Membership for Guest Nation
All Guest Nation applicants from Argentina receive complimentary one-year membership dues. Applies to 1st time applicants only.
Please review the below list of membership categories and requirements to assist you in applying for the appropriate category:
- Allied Health
- Advanced Practice Professionals
2019 OTA Membership Dues