The OTA membership application is open.
Apply now for the November 15, 2019 submission deadline and become a member by January of 2020.
Scroll down for OTA Annual Dues Structure.
Voting Members of the OTA - Active & Research members voting privileges within the OTA.
Nominations for the 2nd President Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, Member-at-Large and Membership
Committee must also be Active or Research Members.
Membership will begin July 1st or January 1st following the deadline for those accepted.
Membership Application Requirements:
- Current curriculum vitae (word.doc or pdf)
- A recent photograph (jpeg/jpg or gif.)
- Sponsor form (either one or two forms dependent on category applying for)
- Application fee of $50.00 (USD) by Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
Current members applying for a new category, active duty military (military waver required), candidate members and guest nation members are exempt of fee.
Sponsors need to be:
Active, Research, International Active or one's Residency/or Fellowship Director
How many sponsors needed?
One sponsor: Allied Health, Advanced Practice Professional, Candidate and International applicants
Two sponsors: Active, Associate, Clinical and Research Applicants
No sponsors needed for Associate or Clinical current members transitioning to Active membership
Why Join the OTA?
- Increase your Level of Expertise
- Stay Up to Date With New Treatment Trends & Controversies
- Strengthen your Practice Management
- Invest in your Career
- Increase Leadership and Professional Development
- Unite with Colleagues to Form a Strong Voice on Advocacy Issues
- Broaden your Professional Network
- Give Back to the Orthopaedic Trauma Community
- Participate and Shape Research Studies
Who Should Join?
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons:
- Academic, Community & Clinical
- Residents, Fellows, Young Practitioners,
- Mid thru Senior Level Surgeons
- International Surgeons
- Military Surgeons
- General Orthopedic Surgeons in Community Practice Who Care for Trauma Victims
- Physician Assistants (PA’s) & Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- PhD’s and Research Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
Watch OTA's Anniversary Video
OTA Membership for Guest Nation
All Guest Nation applicants from Argentina receive complimentary one-year membership dues. Applies to 1st time applicants only.
Please review the below list of membership categories and requirements to assist you in applying for the appropriate category:
- Allied Health
- Advanced Practice Professionals
2019 OTA Membership Dues