When does OTA accept applications?
The OTA accepts applications twice per year:
Deadline: May 15 - Membership will begin July 1
Deadline: November 15 - Membership will begin January 1
What membership categories does OTA offer?
How much are membership dues?
Guest Nation Applicants
All Guest Nation applicants from Japan will receive complimentary one-year membership. Applies to 1st time applicants only.
Required Documents For Applications
- Current curriculum vitae (word.doc or pdf)
- A recent photograph (jpeg/jpg or gif.)
- Sponsor form needed for Active or Research Applications
- Application fee of $50.00 (USD)
Current members applying for a new category, United States active duty military (military waver required), candidate members, guest nation members and members in low and low middle income countries are exempt of fee.
Additional Application Forms
Why Join OTA?
- Increase your Level of Expertise
- Stay Up to Date With New Treatment Trends & Controversies
- Strengthen your Practice Management
- Invest in your Career
- Increase Leadership and Professional Development
- Unite with Colleagues to Form a Strong Voice on Advocacy Issues
- Broaden your Professional Network
- Give Back to the Orthopaedic Trauma Community
- Participate and Shape Research Studies
Who Should Join OTA?
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons:
- Academic, Community & Clinical
- Residents, Fellows, Young Practitioners
- Mid thru Senior Level Surgeons
- International Surgeons
- Military Surgeons
- General Orthopedic Surgeons in Community Practice Who Care for Trauma Victims
- Physician Assistants (PA’s) & Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- PhD’s and Research Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals