The OTA is an international organization of orthopaedic surgeons and medical professionals dedicated to the care and treatment of patients with injuries to the musculoskeletal system, especially fractures and dislocations.
The mission of the OTA is to promote excellence in care for the injured patient, through provision of scientific forums and support of musculoskeletal research and education of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the public.
OTA Members are:
- Experienced in and dedicated to the highest standards of patient care
- Invited to teach and present papers at educational conferences, workshops and courses where cutting-edge technology and techniques are discussed and reviewed
- Experienced in care of fracture-related problems, such as non-union, deformity, arthritis and infection
- An integral part of an association that distributes member and resident member grants for research projects designed to improve care of patients
- A global networking community