- Classification (Chair position open)
- Education (Resident position open)
- Fellowship (Member and Fellow positions open)
- Finance and Audit (Member position open)
- Fellowship Match Compliance (Member position open)
- Health Policy (Chair and Member positions open)
- International (Member position open)
- Military (Member position open)
- Program Committee (Annual Meeting) (Member position open)
- Public Relations (Member position open)
- Research (Member positions open)
- Video Library (Member position open)
Terms & Time Commitment
- Committee terms are 3-years (with an option for a second 3-year appointment).
- Time commitments vary by committee, but in general all committees include 2 in-person meetings (at the OTA and AAOS Annual Meetings), plus several conference calls.
- The Annual Meeting Program Committee and Research Committee require 1 additional meeting in Rosemont, IL.
View Committee Charges
- Education Council Work Plan & Charges
- Governance Council Work Plan & Charges
- Membership Services Council Work Plan & Charges
- Research Council Work Plan & Charges
Division of Committees by Council
- Education Council (Includes: Disaster, Basic Science, Annual Program, Fellowship, Education)
- Research Council (Includes: Research, Classification & Outcomes, EBQVS, Fund Development)
- Membership Services Council (Includes: Membership, Health Policy, International Practice Mgmt., Military, Public Relations)
- Governance Council (Includes: Bylaws, Governance, Past Presidents, Liaisons, Publications)
Volunteers needed to help grow the OTA Video Library!
The OTA video library has been growing and many people around the world access this library daily. There is still a need for videos on many topics (https://ota.org/education/video-library/video-topics-wanted). Recording and editing is pretty straight forward, and there is even a video on how to make a video. Selected high quality videos will be presented at the OTA, and published in JOT with an indexed reference for your CV.
Deadline: May 31, 2020