OTA Fellowship Program Requirements - Revised 2020 (Removed Clinical membership category from both Program Director and Core Faculty)
OTA 2020 Annual Meeting Information - Music City Center, Nashville
Save the Date - Next Trauma Fellowship Program Directors Meeting
Thursday, October 1/ 10:00 -11:00 AM CST
Save the Date - Fellowship Graduation Reception
Wednesday, September 30 / 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Fellowship Match Information
Registration for applicants for the 2021 Match will open on August 3, 2020. Programs should make sure their profiles are updated by then.
2020 Match for Academic Training August 2021-July 2022 is completed and results were released April 21, 2020.
Any post-Match vacancies are posted on the SF Match Website.
Program vacancies are posted on the SF Match Website - Programs should manage postings on their own - Program Instructions for Vacancies (Aug 2019)
Match overview, Application, Timeline, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's can be found on the Sf Match Website. If you have questions that pertain to the Match Website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program directors and program coordinators have access to their trauma fellow case logs. It is accessed by logging onto the OTA website.
For assistance with case logs contact email@example.com.
- Case Log - login to enter case data or to access case log reporting tools.
- Case Log Instructions
- Instructions on How to Pull Case Log Reports - For program directors and coordinators; for current and past fellows
'The Business of Orthopaedics' Webinar - Recording January 2019 (CME not awarded for recording)
Target Audience: Current Fellows and Recently Graduated Fellows
Moderator: Yelena Bogdan, MD
Faculty: Michael Suk, MD; J. Tracy Watson, MD; Peter Althausen, MD
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view Fellowship Program information using the links below.
- Fellowship Directory - Search the full directory by using the '%' as a wild card character, or refine your search by using the program name or state.
- Instructions to Update Program Profile
Funding for Fellowships
- Fellowship Accreditation Guidelines - Revised 2020
- Fellowship Compliance Guidelines
- BOS Match Code of Conduct
Program Accreditation Renewals
- Program reviews will be done in the fall
- Program Invoices will be sent in early to mid-October, following the OTA Annual Meeting
Additional Funding Resources
The information found on the directory is provided to OTA by the fellowship programs.
Fellowship Career Survey
You will find here the results of a post fellows survey that was sent to all fellows completing a trauma fellowship between the years of 2011-2015. It provides information on their job, practice setting and preparation for fellowship.