OTA Fellowship Program Requirements - Revised 2019
2020 Fellowship Match - For Academic Training August 2021-July 2022
Program vacancies are posted on the SF Match Website - Programs now handle the vacancy postings on their own - Program Instructions for Vacancies (Aug 2019)
Match overview, Application, Timeline, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's can be found on the Sf Match Website. If you have questions that pertain to the Match Website, please email email@example.com
Save the Date - Next Trauma Fellowship Program Directors Meeting
Program Directors Meeting at OTA
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 / 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
During AAOS Meeting in Orlando
Program directors and program coordinators have access to their trauma fellow case logs. It is accessed by logging onto the OTA website.
For assistance with case logs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Case Log - login to enter case data or to access case log reporting tools.
- Case Log Instructions
- Instructions on How to Pull Case Log Reports - For program directors and coordinators; for current and past fellows
'The Business of Orthopaedics' Webinar - Recording January 2019 (CME not awarded for recording)
Target Audience: Current Fellows and Recently Graduated Fellows
Moderator: Yelena Bogdan, MD
Faculty: Michael Suk, MD; J. Tracy Watson, MD; Peter Althausen, MD
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view Fellowship Program information using the links below.
- Fellowship Directory - Search the full directory by using the '%' as a wild card character, or refine your search by using the program name or state.
- Instructions to Update Program Profile
Funding for Fellowships
- Fellowship Accreditation Guidelines - Revised 2019
- Fellowship Compliance Guidelines
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Code of Conduct
Additional Funding Resources
The information found on the directory is provided to OTA by the fellowship programs.
Fellowship Career Survey
You will find here the results of a post fellows survey that was sent to all fellows completing a trauma fellowship between the years of 2011-2015. It provides information on their job, practice setting and preparation for fellowship.