Trauma Match Resources
Fellowship Match Update: What Applicants Need to Know / By: Lisa Cannada, MD and Brian Wolf, MD
2019 Match Results released on April 30, 2019
Program vacancies for the August 2020-July 2021 academic year can be found on the SF Match Website
Fellowship Match and Application Process
- SF Match Website - Match overview, Application, Timetable, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's.
- Letter of Recommendation Form This is an optional form that the can be used in lieu of a letter.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Match Report 2010-2018
- Tips for Applicants (Choosing a program, Application Process and Questions to Ask)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Codes of Conduct
- AAOS: Education Opportunities for Trauma
- AAOS Webinar: Tips for the Orthopaedic Fellowship Year (Found under the Career Center Videos Tabs)
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view fellowship program information using the links below.
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2017/18
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2016/17
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2015/16
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2014/15
- Post Fellowship 2011 - 2015 Survey Results (Completed in Spring 2016)
- OTA Trauma Profile Survey (Completed in Spring 2016)