Trauma Match Resources
Fellowship Match Update: What Applicants Need to Know / By: Lisa Cannada, MD and Brian Wolf, MD
SF Match application deadline is November 1, 2018. Please refer to the 2019 Match Calendar for other important dates. Programs will notify applicants by November 30 of intent to interview.
TRAUMA PROGRAM INTERVIEW DATES - Updated 12/13/18
The application can be obtained on the SF Match website.
To register you can go to the Sf Match webpage (link above) and click on the 'register' button located on the top right hand side of the page. Registration fees will be dependent upon how many programs you would like to submit your application to.
Fellowship Match and Application Process
- SF Match Website - Match overview, Application, Timetable, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's.
- Letter of Recommendation Form This is an optional form that the can be used in lieu of a letter.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Match Report 2010-2018
- Tips for Applicants (Choosing a program, Application Process and Questions to Ask)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Codes of Conduct
- AAOS: Education Opportunities for Trauma
- AAOS Webinar: Tips for the Orthopaedic Fellowship Year (Found under the Career Center Videos Tabs)
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view fellowship program information using the links below.
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2017/18
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2016/17
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2015/16
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2014/15
- Post Fellowship 2011 - 2015 Survey Results (Completed in Spring 2016)
- OTA Trauma Profile Survey (Completed in Spring 2016)