Fellowship Match and Application Process Opened August 5th - SF Match Website
2020 Match Information for Academic Training August 2021-July 2022
OTA Fellowship Information Schedule - Trauma programs that will be holding one hour information sessions at the OTA Annual Meeting. Last Updated September 12
Some Fellowship Programs request an RSVP to attend their information session. Please click here for the list of programs and the contact information to RVSP.
For applicants that would like to be considered for one on one interviews at the OTA, the target deadline to submit your application to SF Match is September 4th - Click here to see a list of programs that conduct one on one interviews at the OTA.
There is no Annual Meeting badge required to participate in either information sessions or one on one interviews.
Current Program vacancies for the August 2020-July 2021 academic year can be found on the SF Match Website
- SF Match Website - Match overview, Application, Timetable, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's.
- Letter of Recommendation Form This is an optional form that the can be used in lieu of a letter.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Match Report 2010-2018
- Trauma Match Report 2019
- Tips for Applicants (Choosing a program, Application Process and Questions to Ask)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Codes of Conduct
- AAOS: Education Opportunities for Trauma
Trauma Match Resources
Fellowship Match Update: What Applicants Need to Know / By: Lisa Cannada, MD and Brian Wolf, MD
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view fellowship program information using the links below.
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2017/18
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2016/17
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2015/16
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2014/15
- Post Fellowship 2011 - 2015 Survey Results (Completed in Spring 2016)
- OTA Trauma Profile Survey (Completed in Spring 2016)