2020-21 Match Cycle, there are 62 programs participating, offering a total of 93 positions.
New Trauma Fellowship Program Accreditation Application
Current application cycle is CLOSED.
Programs will be notified of acceptance the first week of July 2021.
Any applications received after January 18, 2021 will be considered for the next review cycle.
The Fellowship application is a two step process, fill out the link below and a URL link to the application will be sent to your email address immediately. Please check SPAM if you do not receive the link immediately.
Fellowship Accreditation Guidelines - Revised 2020
This application is for Fellowship Programs ONLY. Applicant registration is located on the SF Match Website.
Trauma Fellowship Programs - Application to Increase Positions
The application is a two step process, fill out the link below and a URL link to the application will be sent to your email address immediately. Please check SPAM if you do not receive the link immediately.
Due January 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM CDT - Any application received after this time will be considered for the next review cycle.
Fellowship Program Timeline
New Program Application / Request to Increase Positions
- Applications due by late January (3-4th week)
- Committee review in March (at AAOS Meeting)
- Follow up documentation letter to be sent no later than mid-April
- Program Response by first week in June
- Committee follow up review call – 2nd or 3rd week in June
- Program Notification by July 1
- Programs update their SF Match profile – early July
- Match registration opens for applicant first week of August