New Trauma Fellowship Program Accreditation Application
Applications received after January 18, 2022, will be considered for the next review cycle.
Any program that is approved after completing this application will take part in the 2024 Match, fellowship training to start August 1, 2025.
Programs will be notified of acceptance the first week of July 2023.
The Fellowship application is a two-step process, fill out the link below and a URL link to the application will be sent to your email address immediately. Please check SPAM if you do not receive the link immediately.
Fellowship Accreditation Guidelines - Revised 2020
This application is for Fellowship Programs ONLY. Applicant registration is located on the SF Match Website.
Trauma Fellowship Programs - Application to Increase Positions
Increased position will take effect for 2023 Match cycle, fellowship training to start August 1, 2024.
The application is a two-step process, fill out the link below and a URL link to the application will be sent to your email address immediately. Please check SPAM if you do not receive the link immediately.
Due January 18, 2022, at 12:00 PM CDT - Any application received after this time will be considered for the next review cycle.
Fellowship Program Timeline
New Program Application / Request to Increase Positions
- Applications due by late January (3-4th week)
- Committee review in March (at AAOS Meeting)
- Follow up documentation letter to be sent no later than mid-April
- Program Response by first week in June
- Committee follow up review call – 2nd or 3rd week in June
- Program Notification by July 1
- Programs update their SF Match profile – early July
- Match registration opens for applicant first week of August