"...the Ukrainian Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (https://uaot.org.ua/presidium/), we know that they are most in need of the following:
- Wound Vac machines and vac dressing supplies
- External fixators (monolateral/AO/Hoffmann)
- Compartment pressure monitoring equipment
- Power drills, oscillating saws, k-wire drivers
- Trauma instrument sets and implants (extremity, spine and craniofacial – complete sets are ideal, but they can use individual implants as well)
For those that are able to gather supplies, once you have some ready for shipment, please do the following:
- Please email both Volodymyr_Khalus@Jabil.com (Volodymyr Khalus) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Sergiy Kushchayev). They are coordinating shipments from the US.
- When you email the above contacts, please include a contact person (if other than yourself) who will help coordinate the shipment
- A member from Dr. Kushchayev and Volodymyr’s team will then contact that person to provide shipping instructions and discuss details about the shipments: content, size, weight (if possible), address, packing and how to print labels – this will be basic information, should not be time consuming.
Stand For Ukraine
Ukraine – Caritas: Well established international Catholic relief organization
Unicef UK Ukraine crisis: donate now to protect children
AUMF, UMANA, CUF for orthopedic donations (obtaining ex fix and wound vac)