- The OTA Research Committee and/or the OTA Research Chair and
- OTA President will review all survey requests.
- A brief research survey proposal (1 – 2 pages) will be required with
- all survey requests.
- The OTA membership will be notified by e-mail on a quarterly basis of
- new surveys posted on the website.
- Surveys requests are limited to OTA members. IRB approval is required for
- surveys when applicable.
- Surveys are limited to those related to orthopaedic trauma healthcare, and should not include information regarding commercial products.
- The OTA requests that survey results be made available to the OTA membership. The survey author may request these be posted on the OTA members-only page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING A SURVEY
To post a survey on the OTA website, please e-mail a 1 – 2 page survey proposal
and the following information to: email@example.com:
- Survey Title:
- Survey Link:
- Survey Close Date:
- Survey Author:
- Short Survey Description;
- IRB Approved (yes, no, or n/a)? If yes, please include approval letter.
- Define your target population to receive the survey request: all members? domestic members only? resident members only?