Trauma Practice Professional


  • Non-physician health care provider involved in care of patients with trauma injuries
  • PA’s need to pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE)
  • NP’s need national certification in their specialty area through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
  • A non-physician health care provider/coordinator involved in current coordinated research efforts directed toward musculoskeletal trauma.
Back to Top