• Citizen or practice in the US or Canada
  • Passed BODS – be certified by AOBOS, AOBOS or FRCS(S) and hold current certificate.
  • Fellow of AAOS, AOA or COA (MD/DO/Canadian MD)
  • 2 Sponsor Forms * from Active or Research member or one's Residency or Fellowship director. One sponsor needs to be from a different organization than the applicant. International Active member may be one of the two sponsors.
  • Spend 50% of time in clinical practice, teaching or research regarding trauma matters
Back to Top