NO CME CREDIT OFFERED FOR RECORDED WEBINARS.
Thank you to the many webinar faculty who conducted each of these webinars.
Key Orthopaedic Trauma Association surgeons discuss how to best prepare yourself, your patients, and those who rely on you in the current Covid-19 climate. Invited faculty will host and dissect key issues that are now being asked around the world in this round-table panel.
panel discussion topics
- How do you decide what and when “elective” cases happen
- Methodology available – ACS vs U of Chicago
- Testing methods
- What parts of COVID care carry forward
- MSK Clinics vs ED visits
- PPE / Self-protection
- “Team” based approach
- Where do residents and fellows fit into this
- Ramifications for current skill set
- Ramifications for future education
- What does elective Orthopaedic trauma look like May 2021?
- What is the “health system” perspective on “Resurgence”?