round 2: April 2, 2020 at 8PM Eastern time
Registration closes at 1PM Eastern Time on April 2, 2020
Registration now free to all!
Join us this evening as key Orthopaedic Trauma Association surgeons discuss how to best prepare yourself, your patients, and those who rely on you in the current Covid-19 climate. Invited faculty will host and dissect key issues that are now being asked around the world in this round-table panel.
panel discussion topics
- Role of the orthopaedic trauma surgeon at their hospital / in their health system
- Admit vs. Telemedicine and Outpatient Alternatives
- Admit and fix or send home and schedule in follow-up?
- Use of telemedicine to monitor patients
- Who should be "seen" in outpatient setting?
- Covering the trauma center - faculty models
- residents and fellows
- Methods to transition patients out of the hospital quickly after surgery (convert inpatient procedures to outpatient procedures)
- Update on the disease - projections / what is happening / where this is going
- How to educate learners
Free and open to all.
round 1 webinar recording
No CME offered for recorded webinars.