STEP 1: Send a link of the completed video to the OTA office at email@example.com. Dropbox and Google Drive are suggestions of file sharing services.
STEP 2: All submitters must complete the following form: Submission Form.
Full requirements are outlined here.
- Surgical and non-surgical technique video with final edited length between 5 and 15 minutes.
- Reviewers will be looking for video of new and evolving techniques, and for those procedures in which anatomic considerations play key components in the procedure’s success.
- Key elements to be included are:
- Case history
- Review of pertinent imaging and physical findings
- Technique indications
- Patient and fluoroscopic positioning
- Anatomy of the approach
- Reduction technique
- May 31, 2019 – If accepted, video will be shown at the 2019 meeting
- After May 31, 2019 – If accepted, video will be shown at the 2020 meeting.
- Authors will be notified by the OTA Video Library Review Committee one month after submittal deadline if their video was accepted. Authors may be required to make changes/improvements as recommended by the committee.
Annual Meeting Video Award
Videos submitted by the May 31st deadline will be eligible for the 2019 OTA Annual Meeting Viewer’s Choice Award. Videos submitted after the May 31st deadline date will be eligible for the 2020 OTA Annual Meeting Viewer’s Choice Award.