Fellowship Match Information
2020 Match for Academic Training August 2021-July 2022 is completed and results were released April 21, 2020. Any post-Match vacancies are posted on the SF Match Website.
Registration for the 2021 Match will open on August 3, 2020 - more information available on SF Match Website.
Applicants do NOT have to pay for OTA Annual Meeting registration to attend the information sessions or interviews, no badge is required to enter. However, if you plan on attending any part of the pre-meeting, annual meeting, exhibit hall or industry sessions, you will need a badge for those. We are offering a special $250 member rate for any applicant that would like to attend the annual meeting, please email email@example.com for that COMP Code.
Trauma Fellowship Program Information Sessions Schedule - Program Information sessions will be held at the OTA Annual Meeting from September 30-October 2, 2020 - schedule will be updated as sessions are added (last updated June 22, 2020).
One on one interviews at the OTA Annual Meeting are handled directly with the program.
- SF Match Website - Match overview, Application, Timetable, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's.
- Letter of Recommendation Form This is an optional form that the can be used in lieu of a letter.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Match Report 2010-2018
- Trauma Match Report 2019 & 2020
- Orthopaedics Match Report 2019 & 2020
- Tips for Applicants (Choosing a program, Application Process and Questions to Ask)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Codes of Conduct
- AAOS: Education Opportunities for Trauma
‘OTA does not guarantee eligibility for visas or other licensing required for applicants; responsibility for this process is between the applicant and the program.’
Trauma Match Resources
Fellowship Match Update: What Applicants Need to Know / By: Lisa Cannada, MD and Brian Wolf, MD
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view fellowship program information using the links below.
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2018/19
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2017/18
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2016/17
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2015/16
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2014/15
- Post Fellowship 2011 - 2015 Survey Results (Completed in Spring 2016)
- OTA Trauma Profile Survey (Completed in Spring 2016)
For questions regarding fellowship you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.