‘OTA does not guarantee eligibility for visas or other licensing required for applicants; responsibility for this process is between the applicant and the program.’
Fellowship Match and Application Process Opened August 5th - SF Match Website
Trauma applicants Match application target deadline is Monday, November 4, 2019
2020 Match Information for Academic Training August 2021-July 2022
Current Program vacancies for the August 2020-July 2021 academic year can be found on the SF Match Website
- SF Match Website - Match overview, Application, Timetable, Open Positions, Rules and FAQ's.
- Letter of Recommendation Form This is an optional form that the can be used in lieu of a letter.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Match Report 2010-2018
- Trauma Match Report 2019
- Tips for Applicants (Choosing a program, Application Process and Questions to Ask)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Match - Codes of Conduct
- AAOS: Education Opportunities for Trauma
Trauma Match Resources
Fellowship Match Update: What Applicants Need to Know / By: Lisa Cannada, MD and Brian Wolf, MD
Fellowship Program Directory
Search and view fellowship program information using the links below.
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2018/19
- Post Fellowship Survey Results - Class of 2017/18
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2016/17
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2015/16
- Post Fellowship Survey Results-Class of 2014/15
- Post Fellowship 2011 - 2015 Survey Results (Completed in Spring 2016)
- OTA Trauma Profile Survey (Completed in Spring 2016)