Transition to Practice Lecture Series
Developed by the Fellowship Education Coalition, comprised of the following orthopaedic organizations: AOA/CORD, AAHKS, AANA, AAOS, ABOS, ACGME, AOFAS, AOSSM, ASES, ASSH, NASS, OTA and POSNA, each module has been designed by workgroups consisting of current fellows, fellowship directors and faculty, representing all subspecialties. These modules are educational tools that can be downloaded for use by fellowship and program directors in conferences with their faculty, fellows and/or senior residents. Included are PowerPoint presentations, a pdf copy of the presentation, hyperlinks to a variety of other available educational resources and tools, and an accompanying white paper. It takes just a few seconds to download the materials. The modules are designed for a 45- to 60-minute interactive conference.
Four Transition to Practice modules are available:
- Choosing a Practice
- Negotiating a Contract
- Coding and Billing
- Leadership Development
Follow these steps to access the FEC TTP modules:
- Visit https://aoassn.org/aoaimis/aoanew
- Click on “CORD PROGRAM”
- Select “Transition to Practice Lecture Series”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to: “Click this link to access the Transition to Practice Lecture Series.”
- Log in with your AOA username and password, which you should have if you are an AOA member, Emerging Leader, attended Resident Leadership Forum, attended an AOA Annual Meeting or affiliated event, are a CORD Affiliate, or attended a CORD Conference. If you don’t have an AOA login, select “Create a new account.”
- After logged in, access to the PowerPoint lectures, PDF copies of lectures, and white papers are available for download within seconds.
- Please remember to provide your feedback by clicking on the evaluation survey link on the final slide.
- Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.