Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Central Maine Healthcare, seeks Full time BE/BC Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join its well-established Surgery department located in Lewiston, ME at Central Maine Medical Center. Sub-specialty trained orthopedic trauma surgeon responsible for providing:
- Emergency Department coverage at a Level II trauma center a minimum one weekend per month
- Participate in the weekday/night ED coverage rotation with other group orthopedic surgeons
- See orthopedic patients - new, established and follow-up in the orthopedic clinic setting
- Participate in hospital/surgical quality and planning committees as indicated
- Partner with providers in Central Maine Orthopedics/Spectrum Healthcare, our partner for orthopedic care
Compensation at Central Maine Healthcare is market-competitive and based on both volume and quality measures, allowing opportunities to increase income based on quality outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- CME reimbursement up to $3,500/year and 5 days of CME time
- Excellent Choice Time package - 6 weeks
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
Central Maine Medical Center has served the people of Maine for more than 125 years. CMMC is a 250 bed tertiary care facility that attracts regional referrals and offers a comprehensive array of the highest level healthcare services to approximately 400,000 people in central and western Maine. Bridgton Hospital is a 22 bed critical access hospital that has been named a Leapfrog Top Rural Hospital and a National Rural Hospital Association Top 20 Critical Access Hospital in Quality Performance. Our experienced and collegial hospitalist group cares for over half of the inpatient population and is proud of our high retention rate and professionalism.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to:
Melissa Miller - System Director, Provider Recruitment
Central Maine Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Spectrum Healthcare Partners is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our progressive group. You will join our well-established group of 12 orthopaedic physicians to provide trauma service at Central Maine Medical Center, a Level II trauma center (CMMC).
This full-time position offers a generous compensation and benefits package. We are the dominant group in this region with numerous opportunities for expansion.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
• Physician will provide general Orthopaedic trauma services at CMMC in addition to dedicated clinic time seeing patients and performing orthopaedic cases in our own ambulatory setting.
• Access to our beautiful, well-equipped ambulatory surgery center, located in Auburn, Maine.
• Ancillary services include X ray, MRI, DME and Occupational Hand Therapy. Outsourced PT services are provided onsite.
• Our Orthopaedic Central physicians provide services in 5 offices located throughout the Central Maine region. (8 Surgeons, 1 Podiatrist, 2 Interventional Physiatrists and 1 Primary Care sports provider.)
• In addition, Spectrum Orthopaedics provides services in 6 additional locations throughout Southern Maine. (28 orthopaedic providers – Sub-specialty surgeons, Interventional Physiatrists and Primary Care Sports Providers.)
• Night and weekend call will be shared with another orthopaedic trauma surgeon out of a single hospital and supported by the group’s orthopaedic surgeons.
Spectrum Healthcare Partners is a Maine-based, physician-owned and led healthcare organization that combines strong physician leadership with expertise from a multi-disciplinary management team. Spectrum is comprised of over 200 Board Certified physicians, including anesthesiologists, orthopaedists, pathologists, physiatrists, radiologists, and radiation oncologists, serving patients and communities throughout Maine and northern New England. The care and treatment of our patients is of primary importance to us. Our physicians are dedicated to excellence in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of illness, lifelong learning, and serving our communities.
Please send CVs and inquires to:
Aileen Kiwior, PHR, SHRM-CP
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner : Aileen.Kiwior@spectrumhcp.com