Spectrum Healthcare Partners is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our progressive group. You will join our well-established group of 12 orthopaedic physicians to provide trauma service at Central Maine Medical Center, a Level II trauma center (CMMC).
This full-time position offers a generous compensation and benefits package. We are the dominant group in this region with numerous opportunities for expansion.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
• Physician will provide general Orthopaedic trauma services at CMMC in addition to dedicated clinic time seeing patients and performing orthopaedic cases in our own ambulatory setting.
• Access to our beautiful, well-equipped ambulatory surgery center, located in Auburn, Maine.
• Ancillary services include X ray, MRI, DME and Occupational Hand Therapy. Outsourced PT services are provided onsite.
• Our Orthopaedic Central physicians provide services in 5 offices located throughout the Central Maine region. (8 Surgeons, 1 Podiatrist, 2 Interventional Physiatrists and 1 Primary Care sports provider.)
• In addition, Spectrum Orthopaedics provides services in 6 additional locations throughout Southern Maine. (28 orthopaedic providers – Sub-specialty surgeons, Interventional Physiatrists and Primary Care Sports Providers.)
• Night and weekend call will be shared with another orthopaedic trauma surgeon out of a single hospital and supported by the group’s orthopaedic surgeons.
Spectrum Healthcare Partners is a Maine-based, physician-owned and led healthcare organization that combines strong physician leadership with expertise from a multi-disciplinary management team. Spectrum is comprised of over 200 Board Certified physicians, including anesthesiologists, orthopaedists, pathologists, physiatrists, radiologists, and radiation oncologists, serving patients and communities throughout Maine and northern New England. The care and treatment of our patients is of primary importance to us. Our physicians are dedicated to excellence in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of illness, lifelong learning, and serving our communities.
Please send CVs and inquires to:
Aileen Kiwior, PHR, SHRM-CP
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner : Aileen.Kiwior@spectrumhcp.com