UVM Health Network, Central Vermont Medical Center (a 120-bed hospital) in Berlin, Vermont is seeking a board-certified or eligible orthopaedic surgeon to join as fourth partner replacing recently retired partner in a 4-surgeon group.
- Must be comfortable providing care for a wide-array of community level trauma (operative pelvic and acetabular trauma referred to network tertiary care center).
- Total Joints interest desired, but not required.
- Live and work in a wonderful community with Sugarbush and Stowe ski areas within 45 minutes.
- Two dedicated OR, two clinic days, and one administrative day per week.
- 60,000$ student loan forgiveness.
- Competitive salary benchmarked to 60% Sullivan- Cotter.