Exhibitor Booth Sales is now open!
Please use the below link to access our new Exhibitor Booth and Sponsorships platform.
The eShow platform includes:
- Booth Selection
- Sponsorship Selection
- Invoice Payment
- Registration for your booth personnel
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE OTA ANNUAL MEETING?
- OTA Meeting attendees specialize in the fast pace of trauma medicine. They are eager to learn about the cutting-edge technology they experience at the show.
- Our attendees recognize how important our industry sponsors are to the success of their association.
- Attendees visit the exhibit hall during all breaks where breakfast and lunch is served.
WHO ARE OTA MEMBERS?
The OTA is an international organization of orthopaedic surgeons and medical professionals dedicated to the care and treatment of patients with injuries to the musculoskeletal system, especially fractures and dislocations. OTA’s Exhibit Hall is an ideal way to meet, influence, educate and connect with top orthopaedic trauma physicians.
- June ~ Online Sponsorship and Booth Selection Opens
- June ~ Exhibitor Service Kits Available Online
- August 24 ~ Housing List of Names Due
- September 6 ~ Booth & Office Cancellation
- September 17 ~ Early Bird Individual Registration Deadline
- September 18 ~ Booth Order Forms Due to GES
Exhibit Hall Hours
Thursday, October 19
10:00 AM–5:00 PM
4:55 PM–5:55 PM Exhibitors’ Reception
6:15 PM–8:150 PM Opening Reception
10:35 AM - 10:50AM
12:00 PM–1:00 PM
Friday, October 20
9:00 AM-5:00 PM
9:40 AM–10:10 AM
12:35 PM–1:35 PM
2:55 PM–3:25 PM
MOVE IN & SET UP
Tuesday, October 17: 12:00 - 4:30PM for Large Booths
Wednesday, October 18: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Thursday, October 19: 7:00AM - 10:00AM