Every Wednesday evening is educational at OTA. Fracture Night occurs the first three Wednesdaysw of the month. These are interactive, case-based discussions led by various Faculty, on a variety of topics. The fourth, and when applicable fifth, Wednesday of each month is a new Webinar with a specialized topic, led by a variety of leading experts.
October and November Schedule:
- Oct. 4 - Lower Extremity - Travis Hughes, MD
- Oct. 11 - Pelvis & Acetabulum/Special Topic - Julius Bishop, MD
- Oct. 18 - NO SESSION - OTA Annual Meeting
- Nov. 1 - Upper Extremity - Anthony Ding, MD
- Nov. 8 - Lower Extremity - John Garlich, MD, MHDS
- Nov. 15 - Pelvis & Acetabulum/Special Topic - Michael Githens, MD
- Nov. 22 - NO SESSION
Upcoming Webinars (requires separate registration from Fracture Night):
- Sept. 27 - WEBINAR - Principles in the Management of Civilian Ballistic Injuries (CME available)
- Oct. 25 - WEBINAR - Complex Elbow Fracture Dislocations: Trans-Olecranon Fracture Dislocations and Monteggia Variants (CME available)
- Nov. 29 - WEBINAR - Failed IT Fractures: What's Best for Patients? (CME available)
The OTA Fracturebook: Current Practice of Trauma and Fracture Management will be the new official textbook of the OTA. This online living textbook consists of seven chapters written by a number of renowned surgeons.
Editor: Anna N. Miller, MD, FACS, FIOTA
Deputy Editor: Hassan R. Mir, MD, MBA, FACS, FIOTA
Looking For CME?
Each month OTA Online will feature a variety of content to help you obtain your CME. Check below based on the way you choose to consume content.
Continue the conversation...
Register for any education event for OTA Online and autmatically be added to the Education Discussion Forum. Continue the conversation from webinars, Fracture Night, CME, and more! You can also use this forum to ask questions before webinars and about CME.