The OTA is offering complimentary OTA member benefits to medical professionals in Ukraine. This includes access to online orthopaedic content and surgical techniques videos, the Online Discussion Forum for online case feedback/discussion with members of the OTA, and other members-only resources. If you are interested in access to these resources, or know of any other medical professionals in Ukraine who might benefit, please feel free to share the above link with them. Upon completion of the online form above, we will send any interested Ukrainian colleagues login credentials that will allow full access to OTA resources.
- Meeting and Conference Video Library
- Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma (JOT)
- OTA International
- Procedure & Techniques Video Library
- Rockwood & Green Textbook: Fractures in Adults
- Rockwood & Wilkins Textbook: Fractures in Children
- and more!