Please review the list of known video topics wanted.
STEP 1: Send a link of the completed video to the OTA office at email@example.com. Dropbox and Google Drive are recommended file sharing services.
STEP 2: All submitters must complete the submission form.
Complete video requirements are outlined here:
- Surgical and non-surgical technique video with final edited length between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Reviewers will be looking for video of new and evolving techniques, and for those procedures in which anatomic considerations play key components in the procedure’s success.
- Key elements to be included are:
- Case history
- Review of pertinent imaging and physical findings
- Technique indications
- Patient and fluoroscopic positioning
- Anatomy of the approach
- Reduction technique
Submissions to the OTA Video Library are now reviewed on a rolling basis, with the following upcoming deadlines:
- January 31
- May 31
- October 31
Authors will be notified by the OTA Video Library Review Committee approximately 8 weeks after submission deadline if their video was accepted. Authors may be required to make changes/improvements as recommended by the committee.
Annual Meeting Video Showcase
*Videos received by May 31, 2024 will be considered for inclusion in the Video Showcase at the 2024 OTA Annual Meeting, and will be eligible for the 2024 OTA Annual Meeting Viewer’s Choice Award.
Videos received after May 31, 2024 will be considered for the Video Showcase at the 2025 OTA Annual Meeting, , and will be eligible for the 2025 OTA Annual Meeting Viewer’s Choice Award.