This first Triennial meeting will be combined with the International Trauma Conference NVT, organized by Dutch Trauma Society (NVT). Per the event's website, the following has been listed:
Categories and Topics
- Trauma care during the Pandemic
- Prediction modelling in fracture care
- Global perspectives for Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Trauma Orthopedics
- The role of 3D and robotics in orthopedic trauma care
- Smart implants, smart surgery!
- Chest Trauma: the killer fractures? Worldwide perspectives on treatment
- Mangled extremities: different approaches in different trauma systems
- The hip fracture epidemic: Global worries. Standards of care. Prevention. Fast track solutions. Registration systems.
- Synchronization/synergy in International Trauma guidelines
- Polytrauma management: multidisciplinary/team approach
- Artificial Intelligence: new perspectives for trauma management and fracture care
- Stop the bleeding: New perspectives in traumatic hemorrhage control.
- Trauma Research: towards a joint global effort.
- Military, disaster and terrorism: Lessons learned in austere circumstances.
- Hybrid OR: Is the interventionalist your Best Friend Forever?
- Surgical Critical Care and Burns
- Fracture Related Infections: What’s new and future directions?
- The Frail Trauma Patient
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Damage Control: a multidisciplinary/simultaneous approach.
- Trauma in Sports, Sports in Trauma
- Vascular Injuries
- Fix and Flap
Technical Tricks and Innovation
This category showcases innovative techniques and technologies and consists of case reports showing unique solutions to difficult problems related to any of the topics above. The abstract should report a description of preliminary findings using new technology. This category is not designed to serve as an advertisement for a particular commercial product, so please avoid the appearance of commercial bias. Presentations in this category should be submitted as a single slide (similar to a poster), and will be displayed digitally throughout the course of the meeting.