The 34th Annual Meeting of the OTA will take place in Kissimmee (Orlando area), FL at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center
- Annual Meeting Preliminary Program and Pre-Meeting Events
- OTA On-Demand (View the 2018 Annual Meeting On-Demand and earn CME)
- Podium Presentation Guidelines and Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Attendee Invitation Letter (Provided for attendees who need a general invitation letter to attend the meeting. Attendees must register to attend the meeting)
- CME is available for the Annual Meeting and Pre-Meeting Events
- Annual Meeting: 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM*
- International Trauma Care Forum: 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM*
- Basic Science Focus Forum: 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM*
- Boot Camp: 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM*
- Coding Course: 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM*
- Young Practitioner's Forum: 4 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM*
*This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the Orthopaedic Trauma Association. The AAOS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hear fellow attendees share why they choose to attend the OTA Annual Meeting.