The resources on this page are here to assist young practitioners during their fellowship year and even a few years into practice.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Orthopaedic Fellowship: Thinking About Practice-Based Learning
- Finding Your First Job in an Academic Setting
- Finding Your First Job in a Private Setting
- Orthopaedic Trauma Profile Survey
The "Finding Your First Job" documents were written and edited by members of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association.
- Fellowship Curriculum - Educational objectives wherein graduating trauma fellows are expected to demonstrate competence. This curriculum also includes links to resource articles that have been vetted by EVBQS Committee. Posted November 2020