How can you access OTA Online?
1. OTA members can login using their OTA login for full access to all content!
Continue utilizing cutting-edge and comprehensive educational resources, including the following:
- Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma (JOT)
- OTA International (OTA’s new open access journal)
- Comprehensive, Peer-Reviewed Video Library
- Rockwood & Green Fractures in Adults/Children
- Rockwood & Green Live (a “living” version of the Rockwood & Green textbook, updated online to include new and enhanced information since print) *Coming Soon!*
- Rockwood & Green On-Call (a quick reference, bullet point resource based on Rockwood & Green Text) *Coming Soon!*
- OTA Annual Meeting On-Demand (view 2016 & 2017 recorded Annual Meeting sessions you missed) *2018 Coming Soon!*
- Industry Channels
Not a member of OTA and unable to receive this amazing benefit?
2. Join OTA!
By joining OTA, not only will you continue to have access to all resources offered via OTA Online, but you can also take advantage of the many additional OTA Member Benefits. The next OTA membership application will be coming up.
3. Subscribe to OTA Online
Both individual and institutional subscriptions are available.