FEMA Resources - READY.GOV
Resources for Individuals and Families
- General Brochure - Emergency Preparedness
- Family Communication Plan for Parents and Kids
- Emergency Supply List
- Information for Pet Owners
Resources for Businesses
Have you been affected recently? View disasterassistance.gov to find local assistance.
- Community Resources - List of community resources
- Moving Forward - Assistance in returning home after a disaster
Stop The Bleed Campaign
No matter how rapid the arrival of professional emergency responders, bystanders will always be first on the scene. A person who is bleeding can die from blood loss within five minutes. Therefore, it is important to quickly stop the blood loss.
Stop the Bleed is a nationwide campaign to empower individuals to act quickly and save lives.
More info from the American College of Surgeons.
The ACS COT has also created a Firearm Prevention Guide. Learn more about National Safety Council Award, Advocacy and Prevention Statements, and Injury Prevention Activities and Resources. The article shares free educational linked articles.