The 2023 Annual Meeting will be held at the Seattle Convention Center Arch Building in downtown Seattle at 705 Pike Street. Housing for members will open in mid-March and non-member housing will open two weeks later. Meeting registration will open in early June.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
The 2023 abstract submission site is now open. Deadline is February 10, 2023 at 5:00 PM CST.
OTA PRE-MEETING EVENT — CALL FOR PROPOSAL
The OTA is offering four 4-hour pre-meeting events to be held on October 18, 2023 in Seattle, WA.
Requirements are as follows:
- One-time non-CME events that are multidisciplinary with timely topics.
- Submitter/Group is responsible for all content (agenda), faculty topics and for recruiting the faculty
- Not available to industry
- Responsible for and incur additional cost outside of what OTA will provide
OTA will provide the following:
- Pre-set classroom style meeting space
- Accommodate up to 50 attendees
- Standard AV provided (screen, projector and podium)
- Coffee and snack box provided
- Advertising in program and website
- Manage registration process (nominal fee will be associated to cover fees)
If you are interested in holding a 4-hour pre-meeting event please submit your proposal by March 30, 2023.