|On-Demand Gold Registration
(AM registration & on-demand)
|Non-member Medical Resident, Fellow||$550||$650|
|Non-member Health Care Personnel||$600||$700|
|Annual Meeting (only) Registration||On/Before
|Non-member (incl. MD, DO, MBBS, etc).||$850||$950|
|Non-member Medical Resident, Fellow||$450||$550|
|Non-member Health Care Personnel (incl. NP, PA, AH, PhD, etc.)||$500||$600|
|Wednesday, October 12th||OTA Member
|Basic Science Focus Forum||$250||$350||$350||$450|
|E/M and Surgical Coding Course||$300||$400||$400||$500|
|International Trauma Care Forum||$150||$200||$200||$250|
|Orthopaedic Trauma Boot Camp||$275||$375||$400||$500|
|Orthopaedic Trauma for PAs and NPs||$300||$400||$450||$550|
|OTA Faculty Development Course||$275||$375||N/A||N/A|
|OTA Member Fireside||$100||$150||N/A||N/A|
|Resident Comprehensive Fracture Course||$725||$725||$725||$725|
|Young Practitioner's Forum||$75||$100||$75||$100|
|Thursday, October 13th|
|Welcome Reception - Registrant||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Welcome Reception - Companion||$65||$65||$65||$65|
|Friday, October 14th|
|New Member Luncheon||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Women in Orthopaedic Trauma Luncheon||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Saturday, October 15th|
|Pelvis and Acetabulum Course||$200||$300||$300||$400|
|Soft Tissue Coverage Skills Course||$250||$350||N/A||N/A|
|Tai Chi Class (Wednesday morning)||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Vinyasa Yoga Class (Thursday morning)||$20||$20||$20||$20|
|Meditation Class (Friday morning)||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|TOUR de BONE BIKE EVENT (Wednesday 1:00PM)||$0||$0||$0||$0|
*Annual Meeting registration does not include pre-meeting events. You must register and pay for each pre-meeting event you wish to attend. Early registration ends September11th. After this date, meeting prices increase.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Register online only.
- If you have outstanding dues, you will be charged the non-member rate. You must pay your dues first to access the member rate.
- Pre-meeting events are not added automatically to your registration. You must select them individually (additional fees required).
- You are permitted to register for more than one concurrent pre-meeting event, but you are responsible for managing your attendance to overlapping events.
- International Registrants - please call your financial institution to authorize the charges before you complete registration, as your bank might decline the transaction under the Fraud Protection Program.
- International Registrants – if you select pre-meeting only and International Trauma Care Forum you will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting. You must choose the Annual Meeting and International Trauma Care Forum to attend both.
- International Presenters - Invite letter to obtain a Visa or contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Receptions are included with your registration fee. You must purchase a companion ticket if you plan to bring a guest to the Welcome Reception.
- Once registration is complete, you can add the event to your calendar and print your invoice via links on the confirmation page.
- Badge sharing is not allowed. Charges for lost and reprinted badges will apply.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY:
OTA incurs significant expenses prior to the event. In order to minimize losses, it is necessary to implement the following policy. Cancellations must be received via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: October 7, 2022
Full refund less $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be provided after this date.
Refunds will not be granted for no-shows for pre-meeting events or the Annual Meeting.