|On-Demand Gold Registration
(AM registration & on-demand)
|Non-member Medical Resident, Fellow||$650||$750|
|Non-member Health Care Personnel||$750||$850|
|Annual Meeting (only) Registration||On/Before
|Non-member (incl. MD, DO, MBBS, etc).||$800||$900|
|Non-member Medical Resident, Fellow||$450||$550|
|Non-member Health Care Personnel (incl. NP, PA, AH, PhD, etc.)||$450||$550|
|Wednesday, October 20th||OTA Member
|Basic Science Focus Forum||$250||$350||$350||$450|
|E/M and Surgical Coding Course||$250||$350||$350||$450|
|International Trauma Care Forum||$150||$200||$200||$250|
|Orthopaedic Trauma Boot Camp||$275||$375||$400||$500|
|Orthopaedic Trauma for PAs and NPs||$250||$350||$400||$500|
|OTA Member Fireside||$100||$125||N/A||N/A|
|Resident Comprehensive Fracture Course||$725||$725||$725||$725|
|Thursday, October 21st|
|Pelvis and Acetabulum Course||$200||$300||$250||$350|
|Soft Tissue Coverage Skills Course||$250||$350||N/A||N/A|
|Young Practitioners Forum||$75||$100||$75||$100|
|Welcome Reception - Registrant||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Welcome Reception - Companion||$65||$65||$65||$65|
|Friday, October 22nd|
|New Member Luncheon||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Women in Orthopaedic Trauma Luncheon||Free||Free||Free||Free|
*Annual Meeting registration does not include pre-meeting events. You must register and pay for each pre-meeting event you wish to attend. Early registration ends September 30th. After this date, meeting prices go up $100 for annual meeting registration.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration is online.
- If you have outstanding dues, you will be charged the non-member rate. You must pay your dues first to access the member rate.
- Pre-meeting events are not added automatically to your registration. You must select them individually.
- You are permitted to register for more than one concurrent pre-meeting event, but you are responsible for managing your attendance to overlapping events
- International Registrants - please call your financial institution to authorize the charges before you complete registration, as your bank might decline the transaction under the fraud protection program.
- International Registrants – if you select pre-meeting only and International Trauma Care Forum you will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting. You must choose the Annual Meeting and International Trauma Care Forum to attend both.
- International Presenters - Invite letter to obtain a Visa or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Receptions are free for all registrants with a registration badge. You must purchase a companion ticket if you plan to bring a guest to the Welcome Reception.
- Once registration is complete, you can add the event to your calendar and print your invoice via links on the confirmation page.
- Badge sharing is not allowed. Charges for lost and reprinted badges will apply.
- A full refund will be issued if the OTA cancels the meeting or if the registrant cancels before the start of the event.