As a benefit of your OTA membership you are eligible to access the orthopedic trauma registry at no cost. This is a single user HIPAA compliant, web based trauma registry that will allow you to store your patient demographics. injury details, OTA/AO fracture classification, OTA-OFC wound classification, treatment, and outcome information. This data can be exported and shared with collaborators to allow for multi-center research studies where data is collected in similar formats.
- The trauma registry allows users to store information related to fracture management and outcome on a HIPAA compliant database.
- Data collected relates to patient demographics, injury, and treatment. Modules are also available to enter functional outcome information.
- Data is stored in a central database, however, each site's data is available only to that site.
- It is possible to arrange for multi-center data collection with the permission of all participants.
- The database can be downloaded locally in Microsoft Access for analysis.
- The trauma registry contains built in reports for routine data monitoring and statistics.
Login (Members Only Access)
In order to obtain access for you and your site please contact Sharon Moore at Sharon Moore
For more information or to report a concern please contact OTA Research Member Julie Agel.