Login (Members Only Access)
Email Sharon Moore for access.
- The trauma registry allows users to store information related to fracture management and outcome on a HIPAA compliant database.
- Data collected relates to patient demographics, injury, and treatment. Modules are also available to enter functional outcome information.
- Data is stored in a central database, however, each site's data is available only to that site.
- It is possible to arrange for multi-center data collection with the permission of all participants.
- The database can be downloaded locally in Microsoft Access for analysis.
- The trauma registry contains built in reports for routine data monitoring and statistics.
For more information or to report a concern please contact OTA Research Member Julie Agel.