Baptist Health Orthopedic Clinic, in conjunction with Baptist Health Medical Center Little Rock, the leading providers of orthopedic trauma services in Arkansas, are seeking another orthopedic trauma surgeon to join their group of eight physicians.
Highlights of the opportunity with this practice include:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Orthopedic call 1:4+
- 2 other Fellowship trained Orthopaedic traumatologists
- The States busiest trauma center, >2,300 trauma admits in 2021
- Hospital system of 11 hospitals throughout Arkansas
- The immediate metropolitan area (central AR) offers a patient draw of nearly one Million
Hospital support includes:
- 55 bed, all private orthopedic floor
- 5 ICUs: SICU, CCU, CVICU, Medical ICU, Neuro ICU
- Established Tertiary trauma referral center
- Block Orthopaedic time in OR
- Experienced ortho/spine nursing staff, physical therapy and occupational therapy
This opportunity is an employment agreement with Arkansas Health Group (AHG), a subsidiary of Baptist Health.
Compensation includes a base salary, bonus opportunities, and generous benefits.
All physician positions are for Board Certified or Board Eligible MDs or DOs. This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 visa waiver. All physicians must be able to obtain Arkansas licensure before they begin practicing.
Please submit CV to:
Dana Heifner email@example.com
Chris Stewart, MD firstname.lastname@example.org