Please upload a detailed description of your program's educational
This must include a description of the clinical and educational experience
for each fellow.
1. Rotation schedule and descriptions if applicable
2. Conference schedule, highlighting opportunities for fellow level
3. Call schedule
4. Anticiapted local or regional course the fellow will attend
5. Evaluation process with sample blank evaluation forms
6. A detailed description of the clinical program that defines the depth
and breadth of the fellow level trauma experience. Pertinent information
should included but not be limited to: exposure to the multiply injured
patient; complex fracture care including periarticular fractures, pelvic and
acetabular fractures; nonunion /malunion work; etc.
7. Any additional information about your program including unique
opportunities, area of xpertise or compelling factors about the clinical and
educational program that would support trauma fellowship