Instructions for Use:
The lectures have been compressed, for ease of download. They are in Adobe PDF format.
To view Power Point presentations for download, click here.
Additional notes and information are provided by many authors in the "meeting notes" section of the ppt, so users may wish to check there for further content. Most talks also conclude with an up-to-date list of references on the topic for further reading. The vast majority of utilization is via online downloads. Please contact the OTA Business Office at OTA@ota.org with any questions.
- U01a: AC-SC Joint
- U01b: Clavicle Injuries
- U02: Scapula Fractures
- U03: Poximal Humerus Fractures/Dislocations
- U04: Fractures of the Humeral Shaft
- U05: Distal Humerus Fractures
- U06: Traumatic Elbow Instability
- U07: Surgical Approaches for Terrible Triad Fracture-Dislocations fo the Elbow
- U08: Olecranon Fractures and Radial Head Fractures
- U09: Forearm Fractures
- U10: Distal Radius Fractures
- U11: Carpal Fractures and Dislocations
- U12: Fractures of the Hand and Digits
- U13: Upper Extremity Amputation
- U14:Distal Radius Fractures Considerations and Treatment