Instructions for Use:
The lectures have been compressed, for ease of download. They are in Adobe PDF format.
To view Power Point presentations for download, click here.
Additional notes and information are provided by many authors in the "meeting notes" section of the ppt, so users may wish to check there for further content. Most talks also conclude with an up-to-date list of references on the topic for further reading. The vast majority of utilization is via online downloads. Please contact the OTA Business Office at OTA@ota.org with any questions.
- S01: Physical and Radiographic Examination of the Spine
- S02: Spinal Cord Injury
- S03: Surgical Treatment of Fractures and Dislocations of the Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- S04: Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Fractures and Dislocations: Assessment & Classification
- S05: Subaxial Cervical Spine Trauma
- S06: Upper Cervical Spine Injuries