Instructions for Use:
The lectures have been compressed, for ease of download. They are in Adobe PDF format.
To view Power Point presentations for download, click here.
Additional notes and information are provided by many authors in the "meeting notes" section of the ppt, so users may wish to check there for further content. Most talks also conclude with an up-to-date list of references on the topic for further reading. The vast majority of utilization is via online downloads. Please contact the OTA Business Office at OTA@ota.org with any questions.
- P01: Basic Principles in the Assessment and Treatment of Fractures in Skeletally Immature Patients
- P02: Non-Accidental Trauma (NAT) in Pediatric Patients
- P03: Pediatric Pathologic Fractures
- P04: Fractures and Dislocations about the Shoulder in the Pediatric Patient
- P05: Fractures and Dislocations about the Elbow in the Pediatric Patient
- P06: Pediatric Fractures of the Forearm, Wrist and Hand
- P07: Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum in Pediatric Patients
- P08: Pediatric Hip Fractures and Dislocations
- P09: Pediatric Femoral Shaft Fractures
- P10: Pediatric Knee Injuries
- P11: Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula in the Pediatric Patient
- P12: Pediatric Ankle Fractures
- P13: Fractures of the Spine in Children
- P14: Growth Plate Injuries