Instructions for Use:
The lectures have been compressed, for ease of download. They are in Adobe PDF format.
To view Power Point presentations for download, click here.
Additional notes and information are provided by many authors in the "meeting notes" section of the ppt, so users may wish to check there for further content. Most talks also conclude with an up-to-date list of references on the topic for further reading. The vast majority of utilization is via online downloads. Please contact the OTA Business Office at OTA@ota.org with any questions.
- L01: Hip Dislocations and Femoral Head Fractures
- L02: Femoral Neck Fractures
- L03: Intertrochanteric Fractures
- L04: Femoral Shaft Fractures
- L05: Distal Femur Fractures
- L06: Knee Dislocation
- L07: Patella Fractures and Extensor Mechanism Injuries
- L08: Tibial Plateau Fractures: Evaluations, Assessment and Treatment
- L09: Open Fractures of the Tibial Diaphysis
- L10: Closed Fractures of the Tibial Diaphysis
- L11: Pilon Fractures
- L12: Ankle Fractures
- L13: Ligamentous and Tendon Injuries about the Ankle
- L14: Fractures of the Talus and Subtalar Dislocations
- L15: Calcaneal Fractures
- L16: Midfoot Fractures and Dislocations
- L17: Forefoot Fractures
- L18: Traumatic Amputations
- L19: Minimally-Invasive Plating of Fractures: Advantages, Techniques and Trade Offs
- L20: Treatment of Peri-Implant Fractures of the Femur