FEMA Resources - Ready.gov
Resources for Individuals and Families
- General Brochure - Emergency Preparedness
- Family Communication Plan for Parents and Kids
- Emergency Supply List
- Information for Senior Preparedness
- Information for Pet Owners
Resources for Businesses
Have you been affected recently? View the DisasterAssistance.gov to find local assistance.
- Community Resources - List of community resources from DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Moving Forward - List of resources from DisasterAssistance.gov to assist returning home after a disaster.
Stop the Bleed Campaign
No matter how rapid the arrival of professional emergency responders, bystanders will always be first on the scene. A person who is bleeding can die from blood loss within five minutes, therefore it is important to quickly stop the blood loss.
Stop the Bleed is a nationwide campaign to empower individuals to act quickly and save lives
More info on the Stop the Bleed Campaign from the American College of Surgeons.