The following videos are from the 2019 OTA Annual Meeting Series: Boot Camp.
OTA Bootcamp Course offers busy surgeons an intense review of the current state of the art of fracture management. We bring together thought leaders in Orthopaedic Trauma for case-based presentations and lab sessions that illustrate the major issues related to the management of each fracture. This course is designed for busy surgeons who treat fractures as part of their practice. The Boot Camp Course offers surgeons the chance to add practical applications to their practice and have one’s most pressing questions answered.
The videos are available to OTA members and OTA Online subscribers.
Please note that no CME credit is awarded for viewing these videos.
- Ankle Fractures: When is it Worse than it Looks?
- Calcaneus Fractures
- Compartment Syndrome
- Distal Femur: IMN
- Distal Femur: ORIF
- Femoral Neck Fractures: Young Folks
- Femoral Neck Fractures: Not So Young Folks
- Fractures with Vascular Injuries
- Intertrochanteric Femur Fracture
- Knee Dislocations / Multilig Knee Injuries
- Making Sense of the Syndesmosis
- Malunion: What, Why & How
- Nonunion: When, What & How
- Open Fractures
- Pelvis & Acetabulum for the Rest of Us
- A Primer on Distal Radius Fractures
- Subtroch & Tricks for Femoral Shaft
- Talus Fractures: Neck, Body, Lateral Process
- Tibial Pilon: Perfect Storm of Bony & Soft Tissue Issues
- Tibial Plateau: Bread & Butter to Limb Threatening
- Tibial Shaft: Closed/Open, Supra/Infra