The Orthopaedic Trauma Association’s 2017 Annual Meeting provides orthopaedic surgeons and related allied healthcare professionals with the highest quality, clinically relevant material related to musculoskeletal trauma. The OTA is pleased to make this content available with the all NEW OTA Annual Meeting On Demand.
This on demand program delivers symposium presentations, evidence- based fracture research, including the latest advancements to you from your home or office.
The 2017 on demand program includes 90 viewing hours* and up to 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™:
- Annual Meeting Mini Symposia and Case Presentations
- Annual Meeting Podium Presentations
- International Orthopaedic Trauma Care Forum
- Basic Science Focus Forum
- Young Practitioners’ Forum
- Orthopaedic Trauma Boot Camp
OTA Annual Meeting On Demand’s advanced technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
- Slides with synchronized audio. It’s like being at the live meeting!
- Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- Integrated online CME testing. Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
- Listen while you learn with MP3 audio files that can be easily loaded onto your mobile device or favorite music player.
- Complimentary USB drive2 is included with your order so you can access your sessions without an internet connection.
Purchase product here
*Not ALL presentations are available.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Orthopaedic Trauma Association. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.