New and important registration information
- If you have outstanding dues, you will be charged with the non-member rate. Pay your dues first and then register to access the member rate
- Pre-meeting events are not added automatically to your registration. You need to select them individually.
- You are permitted to register for more than one concurrent pre-meeting event, but you are responsible for managing your attendance to overlapping events
- International Registrants - please call your credit card bank to authorize the charges before you complete registration as your bank might decline your transaction under the fraud protection program.
- International Registrants – if you select pre-meeting only and International Trauma Care Forum you will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting. You must choose the Annual Meeting and International Trauma Care Forum to attend both.
- Receptions are free for all registrants with the registration badge. You must purchase a companion ticket for your guest.
- Once registration is complete, you can add the event to your calendar and print your invoice via links on the confirmation page.
- Badge sharing is not allowed. Charges for lost and reprinted badges will apply.
Early registration ends September 10th. After this date, prices go up $100 in each category.
If you have already registered and would like to edit your registration details: