Fracture Night Case Conferences
"Fracture Night" is a series of complimentary, informal, case conference sessions targeted primarily at residents and fellows. Sessions run about 45 minutes and take place at 8:30 p.m. CT / 9:30 p.m. ET each Wednesday. Participation is open. Please note that as these are intended as informal discussions, the sessions are not recorded and CME credit is not offered.
Click here to sign up in advance or enter the meeting at the appropriate time.
- May 27, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - Matthew Sullivan, MD
- Next up: June 3, 2020 - Upper Extremity - John Scolaro, MD
- June 10, 2020- Lower Extremity - Jan Szatkowski, MD
- June 17, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - Daniel Dziadosz, MD
- June 24, 2020 - Upper Extremity - Brandon Yuan, MD
- July 1, 2020- Lower Extremity - Matthew Garner, MD
- July 8, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - John Hagedorn, MD
- July 15, 2020 - Upper Extremity -Lisa Cannada, MD
- July 22, 2020- Lower Extremity - Eben Carroll, MD
- July 29, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - Raymond Wright, MD
- Derek Donegan, MD (Fracture Night Organizer)
- Samir Mehta, MD (Education Committee Chair)
- Hassan Mir, MD
The OTA extends sincere gratitude to Bioventus and Exogen for supporting the Fracture Night in America series.