Fracture Night Case Conferences
"Fracture Night" is a series of complimentary, informal, case conference sessions targeted primarily at residents and fellows. Sessions run about 45 minutes and take place at 8:30 p.m. CT / 9:30 p.m. ET each Wednesday. Participation is open. Please note that as these are intended as informal discussions, the sessions are not recorded and CME credit is not offered.
Click here to sign up in advance or enter the meeting at the appropriate time.
OTA Members are encouraged to discuss Fracture Night cases at the OTA Online Discussion Forum.
- Next up: August 5, 2020 - Upper Extremity - Harmeeth Uppal, MD
- Next up: August 12, 2020 - Lower Extremity - Richard Yoon, MD
- August 19, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - Raymond Wright, MD
- August 26, 2020 - Upper Extremity - Jan Szatkowski, MD; Roman Natoli, MD, PHD
- September 2, 2020 - Lower Extremity - Lisa Cannada, MD
- September 9, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - John Hagedorn, MD; Michelle Bramer, MD
- September 16, 2020 - Upper Extremity - Keith Baldwin, MD
- September 23, 2020 - Lower Extremity - Brian Cross, DO
- September 30, 2020 - Pelvis and Acetabulum - Harmeeth Uppal, MD
- Derek Donegan, MD (Fracture Night Organizer)
- Samir Mehta, MD (Education Committee Chair)
- Eben Carroll, MD
- Daniel Dziadosz, MD
- Matthew Garner, MD
- Hassan Mir, MD
- John Scolaro, MD
- Matthew Sullivan, MD
- Brandon Yuan, MD
The OTA extends sincere gratitude to Bioventus and Exogen for supporting the Fracture Night in America series.