Instructions for Use:
The lectures have been compressed, for ease of download. They are in Adobe PDF format.
To view Power Point presentations for download, click here.
Additional notes and information are provided by many authors in the "meeting notes" section of the ppt, so users may wish to check there for further content. Most talks also conclude with an up-to-date list of references on the topic for further reading. The vast majority of utilization is via online downloads.
- Anatomy of the Pelvis and Acetabulum
- Radiographic Evaluation and Classification of Pelvic Ring Descriptions
- Acute Management of Pelvic Ring Injuries
- Definitive Treatment of Pelvic Ring Injuries
- Radiographic Evaluation, Anatomy and Classification of Acetabular Fractures
- Surgical Approaches to the Acetabulum: Stoppa, Ilioinguinal
- Surgical Approaches to the Acetabulum: Posterior
- Percutaneous Fixation of the Acetabulum
- Lumbopelvic Fractures and Fixation