We are in the process of implementing a new registration platform for our Annual Meeting. This includes the exhibitor booth registration. You will be updated on the process and will receive a few weeks notice as to when booth sales will open. We very much appreciate your patience in this transition. It will be great!
- Housing is open to all attendees - Housing Information
- Administration Form - An Administrator form is necessary to reserve space. This form does not reserve your booth
- New Vendor Form is required if you have not previously exhibited with OTA
- Affiliate Meeting Request Form
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE OTA ANNUAL MEETING?
- OTA Meeting attendees specialize in the fast pace of trauma medicine. They are eager to learn about the cutting-edge technology they experience at the show.
- Our attendees recognize how important our industry sponsors are to the success of their association.
- Attendees visit the exhibit hall during all breaks where breakfast and lunch is served.
WHO ARE OTA MEMBERS?
The OTA is an international organization of orthopaedic surgeons and medical professionals dedicated to the care and treatment of patients with injuries to the musculoskeletal system, especially fractures and dislocations. OTA’s Exhibit Hall is an ideal way to meet, influence, educate and connect with top orthopaedic trauma physicians.