OTA Exhibitor prosepctus is now available
Online Exhibit Booth Selection and Sponsorship Opportunities
Booth sales and registration will open April 14, 2022
On April 14th, 12:00pm CDT you will receive an email message with a link to the booth selection site as well as login information.
If you have been approved as a vendor or have previously exhibited you will not need to register on the booth selection site.
The below administrative forms must be completed in order to process booth or sponsorship orders.
This does not confirm your booth.
New to OTA? Please fill out our New Vendor form to be ready when booth sales open.
WHO ARE OTA MEMBERS?
As an authoritative source for trauma professionals, the OTA draws a massive group of high-level influential decision-makers to its Annual Meeting. OTA’s Exhibit Hall is an ideal way to meet, influence, educate and connect with top trauma physicians.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE OTA MEETING?
- OTA Meeting attendees specialize in the fast pace of trauma medicine. They are eager to learn about the cutting-edge technology they experience at the show.
- Our attendees recognize how important our industry sponsors are to the success of their association.
- Attendees visit the exhibit hall during all breaks where breakfast and lunch is served.
Important Exhibitor Documents
- June ~ Online Sponsorship and Booth Selection Opens
- May ~ Exhibitor Service Kits Available Online
- August 17 ~ Housing List of Names Due
- September 11 ~ Individual Rep Badges increases to $900
- September 22 ~ Booth Order Forms Due to GES
Exhibit Hall Hours (Below times are tentative)
Thursday, October 13
11:00 AM–5:00 PM
5:00 PM–6:00 PM Exhibitors’ Reception
6:00 PM–8:00 PM Opening Reception
12:00 PM–1:00 PM
Friday, October 14
9:00 AM-5:00 PM
9:00 AM–9:30 AM
12:25 PM–1:25 PM
3:30 PM–4:00 PM
MOVE IN & SET UP
Tuesday, October 11: 12:00 - 4:30PM for Large Booths
Wednesday, October 12: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Thursday, October 13: 7:00AM - 10:00AM
BADGE PICK UP
Wednesday-Friday: 6:30 AM–5:00 PM;
Booth breakdown is NOT permitted until after the Suds-N-Science
Friday 6:30 pm–11:00 pm GES will begin bringing out empties. Saturday 8:00 am–10:00 pm