Price before 10/01/2020
|Price after 10/01/2020|
|Member - US/Canada/International High & Upper Middle Income and Guest Nation Colombia and Japan||$195||$245|
|Member International Low Income and Lower-Middle Income Countries||$0||$0|
|Non-Member (Incl. MD, DO, MBBS, etc.) US and Canada||$395||$445|
|Non-Member Medical Fellow, Student US and Canada||$250||$300|
|Member and Non-Member Resident** (Residency status will be verified by OTA staff)||$0||$0|
|Non-Member Health Care Personnel (Incl. NP, PA, AH, PhD, etc.) US and Canada||$250||$300|
|Non-Member International Upper-Middle and High Income Countries (Excluding Canada)||$250||$300|
|Non-Member International Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries||$50||$50|
Early registration ends September 30th and will increase by $50 after this date. Registration will remain open until April 30, 2021.
*Registration includes all On-Demand content - All sessions will be recorded and available for viewing until October 21, 2021.
** Due to generous grants from Smith + Nephew and Zimmer Biomet, we are able to offer a limited number of resident and fellow scholarships to cover the cost of the Virtual Annual Meeting. The scholarship is automatically reflected in the registration process.
OTA would like to thank FOT for their continued generous support of the OTA Fellows and sponsorship of their attendance to the 2020 OTA Virtual Annual Meeting.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Dues must be current to receive the member rate.
- International registrants from Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries receive discounted registration pricing.
- International registrants - Please call your credit card company to authorize charges before you begin registration as your bank may decline the transaction, under the Fraud Protection Program.
- Login information to the meeting platform will be provided the week of October 12th. Attendees will be able to login, view live sessions and build their own schedule.
* All registration includes On-Demand access. All sessions will be recorded and available for registrants to view On-Demand after the meeting. On-Demand content will be available until October 21, 2021.