Exhibit Hall Interactive Floor Map
2019 ges exhibitor Kit is now available
Booth Space is limited, if you have not selected please register below:
Sponsorship Opportunities will be available with the exhibitor prospectus
Online Exhibit Booth Selection to open Mid-May
- The below administrative forms must be completed in order to process booth or sponsorship orders
- If your company has not exhibited at an OTA Annual Meeting you will need to first successfully complete the OTA Company Review Process in order to be eligible to participate as an exhibitor.
WHO ARE OTA MEMBERS?
As an authoritative source for trauma professionals, the OTA draws a massive group of high-level influential decision-makers to its Annual Meeting. OTA’s Exhibit Hall is an ideal way to meet, influence, educate and connect with top trauma physicians.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE OTA MEETING?
- OTA Meeting attendees specialize in the fast pace of trauma medicine. They are eager to learn about the cutting-edge technology they experience at the show.
- Our attendees recognize how important our industry sponsors are to the success of their association.
- Attendees visit the exhibit hall during all breaks where breakfast and lunch is served.
Important Exhibitor Documents
- Industry Symposia Form
- Exhibitor Kit
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Housing Block Request
- Affiliate Meeting Room Request Form
- Lead Retrieval Order Form
- April ~ Exhibitor Prospectus released
- May ~ Online Sponsorship and Booth Selection Opens
- May ~ Exhibitor Service Kits Available Online
- August 12* ~ Housing List of Names Due
- August 15 ~ Booth and Office Application Deadline
- August 15 ~ Booth and Office Cancellation Deadline
- September 4 ~ Booth Order Forms Due to GES for discounted rate
- September 11 ~ Individual Rep Registration cost increase
Exhibit Hall Hours
Booth breakdown is NOT permitted until after the lunch break
on Saturday, September 28th at 1:30 pm.