Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
A reputable health system with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois is seeking qualified candidates who are board-certified or board-eligible in orthopedic surgery and/or adult reconstruction and/or trauma. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a growing organization just outside of Chicago and Milwaukee.
- Ability to help grow and build a program
- Flexibility in schedule + ability to focus on surgeries of interest
- Practice in a team-oriented environment
- Competitive base salary + $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Tuition reimbursement available
Located in proximity to Chicago and Milwaukee, these charming Midwest communities are ideal places to call home. With easy access to metro amenities, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless options for outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, kayaking, and a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan
- Nearby international airports and professional sports
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Danyel Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference ORS-130368