Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, WI is recruiting for an Orthopedic Trauma fellow. Join two other fellowship trained orthopedic traumatologists in a fully integrated Level II trauma center. Established orthopedic department has subspecialty support with a 1:10 call schedule. Anticipated case volumes would allow for maintenance of some concurrent elective practice.
* Main campus in La Crosse, WI with over 30 regional clinics in SW- Wisconsin, NE- Iowa, SE- Minnesota.
* Large, multi-specialty, group practice that employs over 650 medical staff and 8000 total employees.
* Academically affiliated with the UW-Madison.
*Residencies, fellowships, research and UW Madison medical students on campus.
* Our in house, Global Partner’s program, allows medical work experiences in underserved areas of the U.S. and Internationally.
* First health system in the U.S. to be energy independent at our La Crosse campus through Green initiatives. Envision program.
La Crosse has an area population of nearly 100k, with 2 universities in town. We offer a regional airport, Amtrak, and Interstate highway for easy access to anywhere in the U.S. or beyond.
Jon Nevala | Manager, Medical Staff Recruitment | Gundersen Health System | La Crosse, WI |
(o) 608.775.4224 | (c) 608.386.5727 | email@example.com
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
ThedaCare, Inc., a successful integrated health system in northeast Wisconsin, seeks a BC/BE, Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon for our Level II Trauma Center at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Neenah.
- Join an experienced trauma team that includes a Traumatologist and three Physician Assistants who are a part of a larger sub-specialty orthopedic service line
- COMING IN 2021 – The regions first comprehensive orthopedic, spine and pain center. For more details on this exciting new announcement, please visit: https://thedacareosp.org/
- This position is primarily all orthopedic trauma, but does offer time towards an elective practice such as joint arthroplasty
- Call is 1:4
- Receive dedicated blocks of OR time for orthopedic trauma cases
- This position is located at ThedaCare Regional Center – Neenah
- Designated and verified Level II Trauma Center
- 151 Bed Acute Care Hospital
- Out of this campus we operate our own air medical transport service, ThedaStar, that covers a large geographic footprint
- EPIC EMR used throughout health system
Qualified candidates will have completed an Orthopedic Surgery Residency and will or have completed a Trauma Fellowship at an accredited program.