CHARLESTON Area Medical Center in Charleston, WV is recruiting to employ a BC/BE fellowship-trained trauma orthopedic surgeon to join a six-person hospital-based trauma orthopedic practice at Charleston Area Medical Center a premier Level 1 Trauma Center with over 2,400 traumatic patients treated annually.
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Call is 1:6
- Exemplary climate
- Outstanding public and private school systems
- Quality lifestyle
- Malpractice paid (occurrence based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, CME Allowance and 401K
- Time Away From The Practice
- Spacious Office Suite with 24 exam rooms and onsite x-ray
- Seven APPs Support Physician Call Schedule
- OR block time and New Outpatient Surgery Center
West Virginia is well-known for its incredible outdoor adventures like whitewater rafting, mountain biking and rock climbing, and our wild and rugged mountains also hold some of the best-kept secrets on the East Coast. Our rich history, diverse nightlife, numerous museums and cultural venues including the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences, a premier 240,000-square-foot performing arts center, will ensure that you and your family will have multiple recreational opportunities.
To apply: e-mail CV to email@example.com