High Volume Trauma Orthopaedic Opportunity
Riverside Medical Group is seeking a third orthopaedic trauma surgeon who has a desire to work with a highly dedicated and well trained sub-specialty orthopedic group at the region’s only accredited Emergency and Trauma Center located at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, VA.
- 400 beds
- Only Level II Trauma Center serving a community of 500k
- Dedicated Orthopaedic Trauma room
- 70k visits a year to the ED
- Salary Guarantee of around 500k based on experience plus worked RVU’s.
- Sign on bonus
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid malpractice
- Relocation allowance
- 6 weeks STO
- $3,500 CME allowance
- Full practice support
Lifestyle of Virginia Peninsula-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No.2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
- Population/Service Area-650,000. 45 minutes to Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hour’s to Washington DC. Average Home Price $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons. Three airports to choose from
You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations Riverside Health System. RMG through its EPIC EMR system is able to provide safe, quality medical care for close to 500,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities we serve.
Riverside Health System which has just recently celebrated its 100th birthday and employs over 10,000 team members. The flagship facility located in Newport News, Virginia is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC): a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital and supports three residency programs.
Our system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to our ongoing success.
With our long-standing commitment to physician leadership, we have physician leaders in all five hospitals that are partnered with an administrative leader. Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
www.riversideonline.com provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 100 years.
For more information please contact:
Synergy Surgicalists is recruiting orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to work with our team in Reston, VA. Synergy partners with Reston Hospital Center to provide acute care orthopedic surgery coverage.
- Fellowship training and/or experience in trauma preferred
- Up to 2 weeks of work per month
- Malpractice coverage is provided
- Competitive per diem compensation
- Not required to live near the facility
- Focus on patients and surgery – not administrative hassles
- Supportive teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and for surgeons
- Active Virginia license is a plus
This is an urgent need and will fill quickly. Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Go beyond a locums job, and build a consistent working partnership with Synergy Surgicalists.